“Microwave completely failed, took to Microwave Service Company in Sellindge. Paid £10 repair deposit (which is credited on final repair cost) and received report that door switches had failed. Secondary fault was noisy fan unit. Advised fan unit could be used but was likely to fail in near future. Accepted quote for full repairs which were carried out within a few days. Have used this company before always get good and fair service. Had two previous microwaves repaired and one condemned as uneconomical.

Always helpful and pleasant and give good advice. Would recommend to other customers and will use again for any future repairs.”